A mix between a hydrating lip balm and a luxurious lip gloss, lip oils give you the best of both worlds. Infused with skin-friendly essential oils, lip oils keep your lips super moisturized and protected while providing a multi-dimensional shine and a sheer tint of color.
If your lips constantly suffer from stinging cracks and rough patches, or you consistently find yourself biting or licking the skin around your mouth, your lips may be low on much-needed nourishment. Save yourself and try these 3 soothing, natural lip oils.
Best Natural Lip Oils
Our favorite lip oils contain a number of skin-loving natural ingredients that glide on uniformly and smoothly to give your pucker a lustrous shine.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: A nourishing oil rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, it is known to help boost skin healing and renewal. Rosehip oil has amazing moisturizing benefits and can hydrate the skin and lips for hours.
- Organic Olive Oil: Olive oil contains an abundance of Vitamin E, Vitamin A and other nutrients, making it a great skin care product. It is also a lightweight moisturizer that protects and smooths lips from chapping and cracking.
- Organic Coconut Oil: A powerful skin softener that contains high concentrations of Vitamin E, coconut oil is truly a miracle oil. Containing not only vitamins, but antioxidants and essential fatty acids, they work together to soothe and nourish lips. Deeply hydrating, organic coconut oil is essential to lip health.
Why Do I Need Lip Oils?
Lips are one of the most delicate parts of our body, but they lack oil glands so they can easily become chapped and dry. Because of this, they are constantly in need of nourishment.
Lips can become dry and cracked for a variety of reasons, including dry air and low humidity, dehydration from not drinking the recommended daily intake of water, lack of nutrients through food, alcohols in toothpaste, and even from other lip products.
Soothing, natural lip oils counter these environmental effects. Beyond reviving the look and feel, here are some additional benefits of lip oils:
- Packed with healthy and deeply moisturizing ingredients
- Creates a barrier against chapping and drying factors associated with the environment
- Plumps up lips and boosts hydration
- Combines the benefits of lip balms and lip glosses into one easily applicable product
- Glides on the lips smoothly and easily, and the color doesn’t fade away
- Leaves lips rejuvenated, shiny and luxurious
One Over One Natural Lip Oils
The skin on your lips is thinner and more delicate than anywhere on the rest of the body and must be treated gently. Our hybrid balm-gloss revives dehydrated lips with luminous shine and a kiss of color. A non-sticky formula, One Over One lip oils leaves lips feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized.